PCA SKIN® Professional Treatments
Certified PCA Skin® Clinician
As skin matures, skin cell reproduction begins to slow down causing a dry, flaky, and rough complexion to develop. Peels start the recovery process, helping slough off dead cells, allowing fresh, new cells to surface. Your skin will instantly be restored to its smoothness, firmness and clarity without irritation with this skincare treatment.
PCA SKIN Treatment Philosophy
Includes a skin analysis to determine correct peel for your skin condition, a treatment plan, and a patch test to see if any sensitivities to chemical peel arise.
*Contraindications for chemical peels include: current or recent use of accutane, eczema, dermatitis, malignant skin tumors, open lesions, lupus, active herpes infection, sunburn and keratoses. Avoid tanning for 2 weeks, waxing/threading for 5 days, and cosmetic injections for 2 days before and after treatments. Refrain from using Retin-A, Renova, Differen, aspirin, salicylic and glycolic acid 5 days before and after treatment for best results.
Acne Peel Treatments
Anti-Aging Peel Treatments
Hyperpigmentation Peel Treatments
Sensitive Skin Peel Treatments
Smoothing Body Peel Treatment
The following treatments below are great for individuals who cannot tolerate chemical peels or for those who do not wish to experience the flaking and peeling process associated with resurfacing treatments.
Both of these treatments are for all skin types, great treatment for a same day events like wedding or special occasions, and can be used on pregnant and lactating women, with the consent of their obstetrician.
Detox Gel Deep Pore Treatment
This Skin Brightening treatment and excellent choice for detoxifying all skin types. With Facial $75
This amazing treatment is three-step formulation that contains antioxidants and enzymes that leave skin smooth, purified and glowing. With Facial $75
The variety of corrective ingredients found in each of our therapeutic maks provide exfoliation, hydration and calming action, depending on the formulation chosen.
Hydrate: Therapeutic Oat Milk Mask $75
This treatment was strategically formulated to soothe and hydrate impaired skin conditions of all kinds.
Revitalize: Therapeutic Payaya Mask $75
This rejuvenating treatment combines papaya puree (Proteolytic fruit enzyme papain) and additional fruit extacts from lemon, orange and apple to brighten dull complexions and exfoliate, leaving the skin with a healthy glow.
Clarify: Therapeutic Salicylic Acid Mask $75
This is a blend of 20% salicylic acid with antioxidant and botanical ingredients to brighten dull complexions. Its exfoliating and calming action refines skin texture for a clear, smooth complexion.
Retexturize: Therapeutic Pumpkin Mask $75
This nutritive treatment mask addresses thick, resilient skin with acne, sun damage or hyperkeratolytic buildup.
• After receiving a PCA SKIN® professional treatment, you should not necessarily expect to “peel”. However, light flaking in a few localized areas for several days is typical. Most patients who undergo these treatments have residual redness for approximately one to 12 hours post-procedure.
• As with all peels and treatments, it is recommended that makeup not be applied the day of treatment, as it is ideal to allow the skin to stabilize and rest overnight; however, makeup may be applied 15 minutes after the treatment if desired.
• To minimize side effects and maximize results use the Post-Procedure Solution for three to five days or until flaking has resolved. Moisturizer should be applied at least twice a day, but can be applied more frequently for hydration and to decrease the appearance of flaking.
• It is recommended that other topical, over-the-counter medications or alpha hydroxy acid products not be applied to the skin seven days post-procedure, as they may cause irritation.
• It is recommended to delay use of tretinoin, Retin-A®, Differin®, Renova®,,Tazorac®, Avage®, EpiDuo® or Ziana® five days post-procedure. Consult your physician before temporarily discontinuing use of any prescription medications.
• Avoid direct sun exposure and excessive heat.